"Tat Girl" Art PrintEl Famoso Prints
“Tat Girl” by Rich and Chris Fairhead Art Print
Vintage charm meets psychobilly edge with "Tat Girl", a black & white illustration of a smoking pin-up girl covered in WW2-era flash-inspired tattoos.
This print pairs nicely with Aloha Girl. Make it a trio of pin-up inspired prints with Snake Girl.
- Black & white digital illustration
- Printed locally on Lamberth 170gsm
- Available in three different sizes: A2, A3, and A4
- Worldwide shipping available
- All prints come in standard framing sizes. Frame is not included.
About the Artist
Rich Fairhead is an illustrator, mural artist, and printmaker based in London, UK. He works from his home studio alongside his wife and 4-year-old little gentleman, Alf. His commercial work includes projects for Nike, Lazy Oaf, Coke, Saatchi & Saatchi, and The Guardian. Follow Rich (and Alf) on Instagram: @richfairhead